Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What I plan to see this year

I am most excited to share with you the list of movies I am going to try to see at this year's Sundance Film Festival.

I present them here for you now in alphabetical order.

Another Earth
Another Happy Day
Becoming Chaz
Bellflower
Bobby Fischer: Against the World
Cedar Rapids
Codependent Lesbian Space Alien Seeks Same (no really, that's the title - how can I not see this?)
Crime After Crime
Gun Hill Road
Happy Happy
Here
Higher Ground (directed by Vera Farmiga! So excited!)
Hot Coffee
How to Die in Oregon
Incendies
Like Crazy
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Miss Representation
My Idiot Brother
Old Cats
Perfect Sense
Project Nim
Rebirth
Red State (which I am only seeing to make Billy jealous)
Ressurect Dead
Restoration
Salvation Boulevard
Septien
Shut Up Little Man!
Sound of My Voice
Take Shelter
Terri
The Convincer (filmed in Minnesota - holla!)
The Details
The Future
The Greatest Movie Ever Sold (very excited about this despite my general distaste for all things Spurlock)
The Guard
The Ledge
The Lie
The Music Never Stopped
The Oregonian
The Troll Hunter
These Amazing Shadows
Troubadours
Tyrannosaur
Uncle Kent
Win Win (from the director of The Visitor and The Station Agent? Might as well already call this one my favorite of the festival.)

No comments:

Post a Comment